Arthro-IonX is manufactured by VETiONX Natural Pet Health Products and helps to alleviate arthritis pain, joint stiffness and inflammation. VETiONX also carries products for cats and horses.
Arthro-IonX is a safe and natural product that helps to restore mobility and flexibility in dogs and promote healthy joint function. It also is a supplement that is effective for dogs with a reluctance to walk, arthritis, hip dysplasia, joint sprains, stiffness, inflammation and swelling. It contains Calcarea Carbonica, Arnica Montana and Magnesia Phosphorica.
Good about Arthro-IonX®
- OTC Homeopathic Pet Medicine
- Safe to use with other medications
- Liquid based that can be put in water
- Veterinarian recommended
- Testimonials available
- Results in a few days
- Oligotherapeutic blend (trace minerals to support metabolism)
- FDA approved
- 60 day satisfaction guarantee
- No known negative side-effects
Bad about Arthro-IonX®
- Provides only temporary pain relief
- Is considered a drug and not a supplement
- Average dosage is 45 drops
- Phone, online or mail-in orders only
- $37 plus shipping and handling for up to a one month supply
Arthro-IonX is a great product with definitely many more positive aspects than negative ones. It is unique because it can simply be added to a dog’s water, but while it seems like an easy process, the average dosage is 45 drops, making it much longer than it needs to be. Arthro-IonX does claim to treat a variety of symptoms, but it is one of the few joint products that is marketed as a drug, and one that only provides temporary pain relief. The product is also on the more expensive side, especially when you consider shipping and handling, and is not available to be purchased in stores.